Please click here to fill out membership application form. Please send it to:
Membership Instruction, 2022-2024
Member Benefits: Membership is crucial to the survival and development of CHUS. We encourage our lifetime members to renew their membership, and welcome new people to join CHUS.
As a CHUS member, you will enjoy various benefits: Participating in CHUS-sponsored panels at the AHA’s annual conferences and CHUS-sponsored international trips to Asia and international conferences in Asia, receiving The Chinese Historical Review (CHR) and CHUS Newsletter, enjoying free online access to CHR, eligibility for receiving CHUS awards and Graduate Travel Grant, and other opportunities for scholarly exchanges both in and outside the United States.
Current Membership Rates: $60/year, $100/2 years, $150/3 years for regular members;
$30/year or $50/2 years for students and retired scholars; $200/year for contributing members (This new category is designed for outside donors who are not professional historians. They will enjoy the defined privileges such as receiving the journal and newsletters but do not have full privileges of other members in organizational electoral rights, awards, service, and other academic
Please remember to renew your membership on time, and also help advertise CHUS to any potential new members. For questions and recruitment suggestions, please contact Dr. Mao Lin
(email@example.com). Please send your application form to Dr. Lin, and mail your payment to Dr. Xiaoxiao Li (please see below).
Two Ways to Pay Membership Dues:
1. Mail check (Payable to CHUS) to:
Dr. Xiaoxiao Li
2201 NW 157th Terrace
Edmond, OK 73013
2. Zelle Account (preferred payment method): pay to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you make the payment, please include your name and contact information, especially your preferred email address.
CHUS members enjoy free online access to Chinese Historical Review at the Website of Taylor & Francis ( http://www.tandfonline.com). Please visit the website and follow the instructions to sign up.
Member Benefits–Free Online Access to CHR:
- All CHUS members should have access to the journal by signing up on Taylor & Francis online.
- Steps to Register for an Online Account (Email from Rachel Crook):
1. If you are a new user to Taylor & Francis Online, please firstly register an account by visiting www.tandfonline.com<http://www.tandfonline.com/>.
2. Once you have submitted your registration form, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you registered with containing a validation link to activate your account. Unfortunately these emails can be caught in spam filters, please check this and add ‘@tandfonline.com<http://www.tandfonline.com/> to your safe senders list.
3. Once you are registered/if you already have an account, please sign in and then click on the link below (this will activate the access onto your account): http://www.tandfonline.com/token/YTCR2017/YTCR2017 . Please click ‘My Account’ next to your recognized name at the top of the screen.
4. *If you have forgotten your password please click on Forgot Password and a link will be sent to you to reset your password*.
5. Online access to the journal is on the green tab ‘Access Entitlements’ to the left of the screen – please click on the journal title this will then take you to the journal volume/issues.
5.If you encounter any difficulties please contact email@example.com.